Saturday, December 14, 2013

An Income Stream is Where You FInd It

Alright, I confess. I've been influenced by advertisements and bought three, count them three, tablets, a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, an iPad 2, and soon to come the latest Kindle Fire. I'm going to get a Nook, too, but that will be in January...

So how can I justify buying all these things, even though I am getting them all interest free?

Well, I've started Caroline's Tablet Tech Blog, and I am anticipating getting a lot of hits after December 25, when hopefully hundreds of thousands of people with new tablets will start scouring the web for information on how to do various things with them - because none of these tablets have come with print documentation.

The URL of the blog is: http://carolinestablettechblog.blogspot.com/

By having so many tablets, I'll be able to review books and apps on each one, not to mention cases and other accessories, and Caroline's Table Tech Blog will become an authority site. (I don't intend to buy the cases that I'll be reviewing, but when the site becomes an authority site, I anticipate being sent items to review.)

It will take me a while, perhaps, to recoup my investment in these tablets, and of course I've got the price of each one documented so that I'll know exactly how much each one cost me, so that I will know when I've recouped that investment. That's money management. (If the tablets aren't paid off within a certain number of months - 6 to be precise - then I'll start being charged interest. So it's essential that I do get these things paid off in a timely fashion.) (The Note 8.0 is the one I'll have to pay off immediately - as I would owe interest on that one immediately, and we're talking 22%! So I'll pay it off on the payment due date.)



No comments:

Post a Comment